Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever & New Friends Question
- Posted by PikabooPikachu
- on Apr 23, 2011 3:42 am GMT
Do you have to rebuy homes?
I believe home/room styles are treated like in the DS predecessors, meaning once you've bought it - it's yours. So, there's no point to rebuy a room style once you have it, it's just afterwards choosing which one you want to go with at the time...
Realy I havent bought any other houses because I like mine. I checked out the other houses and they were expensive. I think you should stick with the house that you already have.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by Muku6||131K|
- Player Reviews: 5
- Game Universe:
- Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle & New Friends (3DS),
- Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog & New Friends (3DS),
- Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever & New Friends (3DS),
- Nintendogs: Dalmatian & Friends (DS),
- Nintendogs: Best Friends (DS),
- Nintendogs: Chihuahua & Friends (DS),
- Nintendogs: Dachshund & Friends (DS),
- Nintendogs: Lab & Friends (DS)
Nintendogs + Cats: GR Navigation