Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever & New Friends Question
- Posted by Rainbowcrossing
- on Apr 25, 2011 9:51 pm GMT
Any Money Cheats?
- Posted by lolipopps98
- on Apr 27, 2011 1:24 pm GMT
i wouldnt recomend AR (action replay) as it ruins the joy or the game. i dont have it but like i saw it for animal crossing DS and it looked pointless being able to plant trees on cement etc. anyway theres not much to buy so you should be able to save money fast. i get about $2000 a day from 1 dog winning championship in 2 competitions twice.
I don't think so... :D
Not That I Know Of. If Your Desperate, Go To A GameStop Or Video Game Store Near You, And Ask The People Working For An Action Replay. They Might Mention That It Could Destroy Your Game, But Nothing Ever Happened To Me While Using It. Then You Have To Update It So You Can Use Cheat Codes For This Game. I Really Don't Know How To Use It Well, So If You Take My Advice, Ask a Parent Or Guardian To Help You If You Cant Figure It Out Yourself. All I Know Is That You Have To Plug It Into The Computer With A Little USB That It Comes With. (I Will Not Take Blame For Anything That Might Happen To Your 3DS Or Your Game.)
If you're patient enough, you can use the pedometer feature, take 90 steps, get 9 biscuits, sell, repeat. It's pretty slow, but if you have nothing else to do... eh,
I'm afraid there's no money cheats.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by Muku6||131K|
- Player Reviews: 5
- Game Universe:
- Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle & New Friends (3DS),
- Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog & New Friends (3DS),
- Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever & New Friends (3DS),
- Nintendogs: Dalmatian & Friends (DS),
- Nintendogs: Best Friends (DS),
- Nintendogs: Chihuahua & Friends (DS),
- Nintendogs: Dachshund & Friends (DS),
- Nintendogs: Lab & Friends (DS)
Nintendogs + Cats: GR Navigation