Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Question
- Posted by jackboywash
- on Oct 4, 2009 8:59 pm GMT
How do i use the crystal skulls?
Top Voted Answer
- Posted by Wormslayer99
- on Oct 4, 2009 11:03 pm GMT
You cant "directly" use them. The more you collect, the bigger discount you get at Muramasa's shop. They are automatically recognized as soon as you collect them.
Even when I've collected several, I still don't see a difference in price? Do I have to collect a certain number before I'll notice a change?
For every 10 you collect, you get a bigger discount. I believe it's about 10% per 10 you collect.
Every 10 Crystal skulls drops the price by 10% of it's maximum cost... for example the talisman of rebirth will go from 30 000 to 27 000 then 24 000 etc... I think there are 30 in all.
Yes there are infact 30 skulls total. I myself have found 29 x.x (woe is me for lack of observing the final skull ; ;) but all in all, they are used mainly for just what Bobrogue said, discount in the store, and bragging rights via a trophy.
It's very dissapointing that the crystal skull really does nothing to affect the in game play. Thuogh they give you discounts on Muramasa's shop. They are really useful in the higher difficulty level.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 57
- Game Universe:
- Ninja Gaiden (ARC, GG, LYNX, NES, SMS, TG16, GEN),
- Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos (NES),
- Ninja Gaiden III: The Ancient Ship of Doom (LYNX, NES),
- Ninja Gaiden 3 (PS3, X360),
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (PS3, VITA),
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus (PS3, VITA),
- Ninja Gaiden II (X360),
- Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword (DS),
- Ninja Gaiden Black (XBOX),
- Ninja Gaiden Trilogy (SNES)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Navigation