Just when you think this game couldn't get any better, Tecmo does it again.

User Rating: 10 | Ninja Gaiden Black XBOX
WOW. That's all I can really say. Obviously the gameplay is great, what makes it even better are the new challenges and new enemies. I really didnt have too many problems with the camera from the first Ninja Gaiden but the new camera tweaks in NGB make it all the better. Games these days are too easy and I hate to see reviewers of this game complain about the difficulty of Ninja Gaiden thus giving it a low score because of it.. The game is challenging yes but you are given the tools to succeed in this game with the great combat system and the excellent blocking system. I really doubt anyone will be able to reach the standard that Ninja Gaiden has set for action games. It's ironic that in the gaming industry quite often your greatest successes can often lead to your greatest failures. What I mean is that if you make a game that is so great and if you follow up with a sequel that doesn't quite live up to the standard of the original, you quite often lose your fanbase because of their disappointment. I really hope this doesnt happen to Ninja Gaiden if they decide to do a true sequel. Bottom line, If you are an action game fan and for some unforseeable reason didn't play the first Ninja Gaiden, GET THIS GAME, It's an enhanced version of the first one. If you have played the first one, GET THIS GAME!!! The extra content and quality alone is worth playing this title again.