Who else feels like this game is too EASY? spoilers...

#1 Posted by Livefantasy7 (418 posts) -

So I am level 32 as Oliver and just got done with the Fairy Island, I have put 30 hours into it and I really love it... But for me it feels really easy. I do all the sides and bounties before continuing to the next area. So does it feel easy to you guys too?

#2 Posted by Ringx55 (5967 posts) -
Level 32 at the Fair Island is overkill dude your out leveling the content that's why. But I'll be honest that's not very far into the game and I only except the difficulty to curve as you go further along.
#3 Posted by jedinortd_basic (694 posts) -
I think the difficulty is just right. I'm only at the volcano and ive already died 3 times
#4 Posted by SNESNOSTALGIA2 (133 posts) -

I think the difficulty is almost perfect. youre just one of those obsessive types who overkills a game no offense but I see It all the time like when someone does a speed run through a game 

#5 Posted by joke_man (1079 posts) -

My guess is that monsters are probably running away from you and have through much of the game...You're a tad overleveled. Anyway, slow down your leveling, choose a different familiar's to level up instead of focusing on your current bunch and see if you can make it a bit more difficult...

#6 Posted by Strategizer (4 posts) -

Level 32 at that point is really overkill. I personally find the difficulty just right. There have only been a couple bosses I have had a hard time with I just grind a few levels from sidequest and keep by gear and abilities in check. I think I was round the low 20s when I got to the fairyground. Personally I don't like to overkill a game never mind an RPG It just don't feel right beating the game unless I am force to take a step back and rethink strategys if I die at a challenging point.

#7 Posted by Strategizer (4 posts) -

Level 32 at that point is really overkill. I personally find the difficulty just right. There have only been a couple bosses I have had a hard time with I just grind a few levels from sidequest and keep by gear and abilities in check. I think I was round the low 20s when I got to the fairyground. Personally I don't like to overkill a game never mind an RPG It just don't feel right beating the game unless I am force to take a step back and rethink strategys if I die at a challenging point.

#8 Posted by DaRq_MiNoS (566 posts) -

I'm like you, I do all the errands and bounty hunts before moving on. Almost all boss fights I beat on the first attempt, including the final Shadar fight.

I agree it's too easy. But that's my only complaint about the game. To those saying you're overdoing it, you really want to get those stamps because the 3rd level of perks are must haves.

#9 Posted by Livefantasy7 (418 posts) -
Thank you for seeing that I'm just playing the game haha. I want to do all the sides and bounties who doesn't?
#10 Posted by danish-death (5314 posts) -
I'm doing erands/bounty hunting missions before moving on and yeah it's just a bit on the easy side. I'm not far into the game though so maybe it might change. I do, however, wish there were a hard mode option instead of just easy and normal.
#11 Posted by awdrifter (35 posts) -

Actually, I feel this game is too grindy. I have to grind very early in game, and now I need to grind again to fight the boss at Hamelin. Even for JRPG this seems too grindy. 

#12 Posted by SNESNOSTALGIA2 (133 posts) -

Lol Itami am about forty hour in and whoever said this game is easy or light on content is straight up lying. I am around level 34-40 for all my characters and I am stuck at a boss is perdida I will prolly have to grind for like a few hours to be able to take him. I've been playing and besting RPGs why entire life and I'm not saying its nearly the hardest anything - but it's far from easy. Sure it holds your hand in many regards for noobies but its also insanely deep. It's like they gave you a full dragon quest and Pokemon game for the price of one LOL I don't believe a casual fan could beat the game in forty hours at all