I'm sorry but...

#1 Posted by SNESNOSTALGIA2 (409 posts) -

This game is so good the nostalgia is killing me they really ratcheted the studio ghibli factor up to 11 with this game. and two things I love: the story is so sweet pure honest sentimental that it made me cry twice and in only about twenty hours in.. And I NEVER cry playing games. But I do love my mom so this story hits home I guess I dunno... AND 2: the gameplay is so airtight. It perfectly compliments the beautiful art direction. Come on folks, this game coulda just gotten away with being pretty but it Didnt skimp on gameplay at all. I'm just blown away so far and I have been waiting for this for forever I kinda hype things so the letdown can be pretty bad sometimes -rarely do I get overwhelmed but I don't complain. . to put my WiiU away cause this is all I wanna play. I daydream of playing this at work lol sorry for the typos - iPhone ... 

#2 Posted by Sahle123 (115 posts) -

This game is so good the nostalgia is killing me they really ratcheted the studio ghibli factor up to 11 with this game. and two things I love: the story is so sweet pure honest sentimental that it made me cry twice and in only about twenty hours in.. And I NEVER cry playing games. But I do love my mom so this story hits home I guess I dunno... AND 2: the gameplay is so airtight. It perfectly compliments the beautiful art direction. Come on folks, this game coulda just gotten away with being pretty but it Didnt skimp on gameplay at all. I'm just blown away so far and I have been waiting for this for forever I kinda hype things so the letdown can be pretty bad sometimes -rarely do I get overwhelmed but I don't complain. . to put my WiiU away cause this is all I wanna play. I daydream of playing this at work lol sorry for the typos - iPhone ... 

SNESNOSTALGIA2

I feels ya. :)