I am in love

#1 Posted by DaRq_MiNoS (566 posts) -

I'm in love! She's beautiful. She's cute. She's funny. She's clever. She has great taste in music. And her name is Ni No Kuni.

My gods!! This could be the greatest game since the invention of chess! I could not recommend it more highly... and I was on the fence as to whether to buy it. I've been playing it all day and I'm completely sucked in. I'll probably be up all night!

#2 Posted by Nophoria88 (410 posts) -

I'm in love! She's beautiful. She's cute. She's funny. She's clever. She has great taste in music. And her name is Ni No Kuni.

My gods!! This could be the greatest game since the invention of chess! I could not recommend it more highly... and I was on the fence as to whether to buy it. I've been playing it all day and I'm completely sucked in. I'll probably be up all night!

DaRq_MiNoS
Yes, it is an amazing game for many reasons. Games like this don't come around often, it's a gem.
#3 Posted by onewiththegame (4248 posts) -

Not a big JRPG fan but I'm having fun with this gamr so far 

#4 Posted by Sahle123 (115 posts) -

Not a big JRPG fan but I'm having fun with this gamr so far 

onewiththegame

I can identify with you there. I'm not a huge JRPG fan and unfortunately I only pick and try the very popular ones (which I do dearly love, actually).

BUT there is just something to Ni No Kuni that keeps me so hooked. Even though most of the game is very cute and innocent, the characters are well made, the familiars you attain give his pokemon feel to it (Yes!!! :D) and the way they created how you read and interact with the Wizard's Companion is what actually sold me the most. It's design is so elaborate and I can find myself spending hours reading through all the text and the Naz...something text too.