Horace Ara Memories?

#1 Posted by finalstar2007 (25301 posts) -

I understand Horace will be at Ara Memories but for some reason i cant find him.. is he supposed to show as soon a si clear Ara Memories? or after i beat the game?

#2 Posted by DaRq_MiNoS (566 posts) -

I don't think he shows up until after you beat the game. At least I couldn't find him there until I beat the game.

#3 Posted by MajahretDiviera (272 posts) -

he does show up, but you need to have met with him in all the previous cities first, since he goes to the next one in order only if you got him. so if you missed him somewhere backtrack to the cities and do his riddles. otherwise he should be there, especially after you have finished up with Ara. Also, not sure if this factors into it or not. but head over to the ivory tower first, and then just back out, and see if he pops in. anywho. hope that helps....Oh wait just remembred. yeah go into the Ivory Tower, and you will need to face the first boss of the room since you will get something from it in return, so yeah. you will know what it is, and i dont want to spoil it. anywho, hope that helps.

#4 Posted by DaRq_MiNoS (566 posts) -

he does show up, but you need to have met with him in all the previous cities first, since he goes to the next one in order only if you got him. so if you missed him somewhere backtrack to the cities and do his riddles. otherwise he should be there, especially after you have finished up with Ara. Also, not sure if this factors into it or not. but head over to the ivory tower first, and then just back out, and see if he pops in. anywho. hope that helps....Oh wait just remembred. yeah go into the Ivory Tower, and you will need to face the first boss of the room since you will get something from it in return, so yeah. you will know what it is, and i dont want to spoil it. anywho, hope that helps.

MajahretDiviera

So you can get the Astra spell before facing the final battle? Wow, that would've made it much easier.