Get more information about Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command.
Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command marks the first time that the brutal, war-ravaged world of Games Workshop's Warhammer 40,000 universe will be playable on the Nintendo DS and PSP. Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command features fast, action-packed combat through turn-based strategy and an engaging, authentic single-player storyline.
Gamers play as the elite Space Marines of the Ultramarines chapter and strive to combat the encroaching evil of the ruthless and daemonic influenced Chaos Space Marines through 15 cinematically-tied missions. With a robust multiplayer mode featuring 9 unique missions, gamers will team up and go head-to-head with other gamers worldwide as either the Imperium of Man or Chaos Space Marines, ensuring hours of unique replayability.
Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command will also fully utilize all the portable functionality of the PSP and Nintendo DS, including the dual-screen and stylus, bringing the Warhammer 40,000 universe to life on handheld.
- Compelling single player game consisting of 15 unique missions.
- 9 unique multiplayer maps for Local or Global games, with small, medium and large map variants to cater for games from 2 to 8 players.
- Fully destructible, real time 3D battlefields mean that no two games will be the same.
- Pick from two Space Marine chapters or two Chaos Space Marine Legions to play as in Multiplayer games (three of each in PSP), in battles between Imperium vs. Imperium, Forces of Chaos vs. Forces of Chaos, or Imperium vs. Forces of Chaos.
- Over 20 ranged and close combat weapons taken directly from the Warhammer 40,000 universe, including the Bolter, Plasma Gun, Chainsword and Power Fist.
Playing Xbox One games on somebody else's console will also require a check-in every hour. Full Story
- Posted Jun 6, 2013 3:41 pm PT
Xbox boss Don Mattrick believes concerns over connectivity are overblown, recommends Xbox 360 for those without an Internet connection. Full Story
- Posted Jun 11, 2013 5:52 pm PT