Get more information about the game.
Welcome to the dark nightmare future of the 41st Millennium, the grim era of the Imperium of Man. The battlefield is spread across a million different worlds. Powerful armies of Space Marines, Imperial Guard, and Tau Fire Warriors are in constant conflict, unleashing carnage via mechanical war machines, crushing artillery, and vast starships. Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior follows one day in the tumultuous life of Kais, a young Tau Warrior who must battle alone against a force that shows no mercy: The Imperium of Man. Kais will soon learn there is a darker foe at hand and becomes entangled in a frightening story that leads him through an ongoing war.
- Eight-player online support including deathmatch, team deathmatch, and capture the flag.
- Intense first-person action across 21 massive levels.
- 15 authentic Warhammer 40,000 weapons from The Imperium of Man, The Tau, and more.
- Encounter treachery, betrayal, and horror.
- Survive a 24-hour descent into chaos.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT