Get more information about the game.
From the creators of the bestselling Unreal comes Unreal Tournament, the ultimate challenge of competitive gameplay. Unreal Tournament showcases the enhanced, hugely-popular Unreal engine, the benchmark of 3D graphical excellence and immersive gameplay. This stand-alone game brings you never before, richly-textured and thrilling environments. In single player mode with bots (virtual customizable teammates) or in multiplayer mode with up to 16 bots and humans. Step into the Unreal arena and stake your life in the pursuit of victory as the Unreal Grand Master. Or suffer the agonizing death of defeat.
- First tournament and arena 3D shooter game of its kind.
- Over 30 unique levels--waterfronts, oil rigs, speeding trains, floating castles, pirate ships, and much more.
- All-new and enhanced big-body-count weaponry. Wield the Impact hammer and squash your opponent to mush. Or use the Redeemer, the rocket-powered nuke that pulverizes anything it comes in contact with.
- A single-player experience that let you guide your team against the hardest criminal scum in the galaxy.
- The most complete and enhanced online multiplayer experience ever - Take on bots and humans in Capture the Flag, Assault Domination, and new Deathmatch variations.
- Take control. Novices can train for combat in a non-intimidating introduction to online gaming. Go hardcore for more speed, more damage, and way more intensity.
- Does not require Unreal to play.
- Massive marketing campaign and public relations campaign.
- Major online Unreal Tournament with Mplayer game site.
Emmy-winning writer Jon Vitti, who penned "Mr. Plow" episode of The Simpsons, working on 2016 film based on Rovio's game. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 12:23 pm PT
Bankrupt publisher hoping to bring in at least $22 million from upcoming asset auctions. Full Story
- Posted May 23, 2013 9:43 am PT
Network journalist acknowledges one-sided violent video game report; invitations to Bungie and the Entertainment Software Association were declined. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 10:45 pm PT