Get more information about the game.
The best things come to those who wait... In 1998, the PC gaming world was shaken by the arrival of the original Unreal. Now the sequel to this blockbuster, Unreal II - The Awakening, is finally here and is set to redefine expectations, just as its prequel did four years ago.
Unreal II: The Awakening is an intense gaming experience that immerses players in an epic story-driven adventure featuring superb graphics. As a Terran Colonial Authority Marshall, you're patrolling a sector of the frontier with three crew members when an interstellar war erupts about you. Rumors of powerful and ancient alien artifacts have driven rival factions to war in an attempt to find and control the objects. You must locate these artifacts, determine their purpose and restore order to the sector--before it's too late.
- Uses an advanced, real-time dialog system for fluid communications with your ship's crew and non-player characters.
- Enjoy incredibly lifelike graphics powered by the latest Unreal Engine technology from Epic, with extremely high polygon counts, skeletal animation, particle system modeling (for fire, smoke, cloth, breaking glass, hair, etc.), and more.
- Wield 15 weapons including Unreal favorites as well as brand-new instruments of mayhem.
- Battle more than 24 different enemies; the dreaded Skaarj returns from the original Unreal alongside various human and alien opponents.
- Get caught up in a unique and gripping plot that keeps you committed to finishing the game.
- Choose from multiple mission types offering an array of gameplay variations.
- Interact with cutting-edge AI that adds spellbinding realism to each mission.
Playing Xbox One games on somebody else's console will also require a check-in every hour. Full Story
- Posted Jun 6, 2013 3:41 pm PT
Xbox boss Don Mattrick believes concerns over connectivity are overblown, recommends Xbox 360 for those without an Internet connection. Full Story
- Posted Jun 11, 2013 5:52 pm PT