SAN FRANCISCO — April 12, 2007 — Today Ubisoft, one of the world's largest video game publishers, announced that it will publish WarTech Senko no Ronde, an arcade fighter for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft in North American and European territories in May 2007.
Developed by G.rev Ltd., WarTech Senko no Ronde is a new take on a famous arcade game from 2004 and has already been released in Japan with great success. Japanese cult magazine Famitsu awarded Senko no Ronde a gold medal and lauded its amazing blend of shoot-em-up action and fighting.
WarTech Senko no Ronde thrusts the player into a distant future where humanity has colonized countless new galaxies and Earth has become a planet mined for its natural resources. A violent war has erupted as nations struggle for world domination. Rounder Mechs fill the skies as the fate of the world is determined through aerial combat.
- Fast Paced Arcade Fighting – Combine an almost limitless arsenal of special moves, power ups, and attack drones to unleash the most lethal combos.
- Xbox LIVE Multiplayer – Challenge friends in head-to-head two-player or battle against the world's best players online and test your skills to improve your Xbox LIVE ranking.
- An impressive choice of Rounder Mech Suits – Each of the eight Rounder Mechs feature two distinct variations, as well as an unlockable in-game B.O.S.S. mode, for 24 variations in all.
- Epic Boss Battles – Go blow-for-blow against the other Rounder Mechs, but be prepared, because at any moment you could find yourself battling an even deadlier enemy.
- Single Player Story Mode – Follow the unique back stories of each fighter pilot in single player story mode or train in customizable sparing matches.
- WarTech Senko no Ronde is rated "T" for Teen by the ESRB.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified lineup of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 21 countries and sales in more than 50 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. Ubisoft generated sales of 547 million Euros for the 2005-2006 fiscal year. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
2005, 2006, 2007 G.rev Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Published and distributed by Ubisoft Entertainment under license from G.rev Ltd. Wartech, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Microsoft, Xbox 360, Xbox Live and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
- Posted Jun 6, 2013 3:41 pm PT
- Posted Jun 11, 2013 5:52 pm PT