Get more information about Transformers: Autobots and Transformers: Decepticons
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Based on Hasbro's TRANSFORMERS property and upcoming live-action feature film from DreamWorks Pictures and Paramount Pictures due out on July 29th, TRANSFORMERS: AUTOBOTS and TRANSFORMERS: DECEPTICONS lets gamers control the outcome in the battle for Earth. Players can choose to protect the Earth as AUTOBOTS or destroy it as DECEPTICONS and will also experience the unstoppable power and massive scale of their favorite ROBOTS IN DISGUISE such as BUMBLEBEE, BARRICADE and others.
- Protect Or Destroy The Earth with Nintendo's Wi-Fi – Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection enables players to engage in the "AllSpark Wars" where they must help their side win the global conflict between AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS via daily challenge missions and global player stats comparisons.
- Battle Again and Again Alone or With Friends – Each Nintendo DS game features 20 unique story missions plus more than 20 challenge missions as well as local wireless multiplayer modes (up to four players) such as Team Death Match and AllSpark Sports.
- More Than Meets the Eye – In addition to playing as some of the most well-known TRANSFORMERS robots, fans are able to scan over 30 unique vehicles and customize their paint schemes. Gamers can instantly morph from a larger-than-life robot to a high-powered vehicle, such as a sports car, fighter jet or helicopter, as quick conversions leave enemies in the dust and enhance player's combat strategy.
- The World Is Your Playground – Players take on enemy AUTOBOTS or DECEPTICONS to build up their custom TRANSFORMERS stats and abilities. Both games feature huge open environment city levels which include Casino Town and Hoover Dam while Antarctic levels are exclusive to the TRANSFORMERS: AUTOBOTS game and desert levels are featured in the TRANSFORMERS: DECEPTICONS game.
TRANSFORMERS and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. 2007 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Publisher: Activision Publishing, Inc.
Developer: Vicarious Visions
Release Date: July 20th 2007
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT