Get more information about the game.
From towering drives to picture-perfect putts, the essence of golf has been captured in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003. Hit the course as Tiger Woods or put your skills up against his in a one-on-one showdown, but either way, be prepared to bring your best game. The world's most challenging courses await.
- Enhanced graphics and physics - Gameplay so lush and detailed, you feel as if you're actually on the course.
- 13 different courses - Play famous layouts like Pebble Beach Golf Links and Royal Birkdale, or try one of three original courses.
- 17 PGA Tour pros - Play as or against Tiger Woods, Ty Tryon, Mark O'Meara, Brad Faxon, and many others.
- Total Precision Swing - Take full control over your swing, from straight drives to hooks and draws.
- New Modes - SkillZone and Create-a-Course feature minigames and custom layouts.
- Worldwide Leaderboard.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT