Get more information about The Tale of Despereaux.
Follow the story of a cute mouse in The Tale of Despereaux. This is an interactive game based on Universal Pictures' animated adventure of the same name. It follows and extends the film's storyline in adventures spanning from the magical kitchen and colorful rooms of the castle to the dark dungeons of the rat lairs. An introductory training mode, mouse-centric unique abilities, upgradeable skills and objects, and a lot of courage, will help Despereaux face off against a multitude of animal enemies and human foes on his quest to save Princess Pea. Multiple difficulty settings will ensure that a wide range of adventurers can enjoy Despereaux's heroics again and again.
- The smallest heroes can have the greatest adventures
- plays as the courageous little mouse Despereaux and experience his unique abilities
- follow the story in the film with more new adventures included
- 15 unique levels with 8-10 hours gameplay
- multiple difficulty settings
Emmy-winning writer Jon Vitti, who penned "Mr. Plow" episode of The Simpsons, working on 2016 film based on Rovio's game. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 12:23 pm PT
Bankrupt publisher hoping to bring in at least $22 million from upcoming asset auctions. Full Story
- Posted May 23, 2013 9:43 am PT
Network journalist acknowledges one-sided violent video game report; invitations to Bungie and the Entertainment Software Association were declined. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 10:45 pm PT