Get more information about the game.
Originally released for the Nintendo 64, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time was honored as the 1999 Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences "Game of the Year" and also named "Game of the Century" by Next Generation magazine. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest is a special version of Ocarina of Time that wasn't released for N64 in North America. Both games were exclusively available for Nintendo GameCube to those who preordered The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker at a participating retailer.
The Master Quest version of Ocarina of Time contains the same overall storyline as the original Ocarina of Time adventure. However, the dungeons have been upgraded to be truly challenging, even to a Zelda master.
If you are one of the fortunate few who owns a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest, consider yourself lucky. This limited-edition game is sure to become a collector's item!
- The most challenging Zelda game ever! The dungeons in Master Quest have been completely redesigned to be more puzzling than ever before.
- Encounter new surprises while replaying a classic -- key items have been relocated to dramatically increase the difficulty level.
- Experience a truly epic quest as you travel through time, battle monstrous bosses and interact with a cast of unforgettable characters.
- Two games on one disc! Both The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest are on the same game disc.
Emmy-winning writer Jon Vitti, who penned "Mr. Plow" episode of The Simpsons, working on 2016 film based on Rovio's game. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 12:23 pm PT
Bankrupt publisher hoping to bring in at least $22 million from upcoming asset auctions. Full Story
- Posted May 23, 2013 9:43 am PT
Network journalist acknowledges one-sided violent video game report; invitations to Bungie and the Entertainment Software Association were declined. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 10:45 pm PT