Get more information about Super Monkey Ball Adventure.
The five Monkey Kingdoms are troubled. Mistrust, prejudice and generally suspicious monkey business have led to deep divisions between Jungle Island, Zootopia, Kongri-La, Moonhaven and Monkeytropolis. The proverbial tea party has gone properly sour.
But despite the feud between their kingdoms, Princess Deedee of Monkitropolis and Prince Abeabe of Kongri-la have met and fallen in love. Seeking refuge on Aiai's home of Jungle Island, the prince and princess plead with Aiai to help them end the feud between their kingdoms. If Aiai can restore joy to Monkey World the prince and princess can marry and unite the kingdoms!
- All-new expansive platform-adventure gameplay, brand new to the Super Monkey Ball series!
- Five kingdoms with 60 quests, 50 puzzle trays and nearly 50 non-player characters to meet and help.
- 20 playable characters in Party Game mode.
- Try out 10 new ball abilities - sticky, bounce, speed, hover, wood, tether, scalar, glide, boxing and invisible.
- Game sharing - play and progress the same game on your PS2 and PSP.
- The "Old Sage" backstory. Why are the monkeys in balls? Discover the truth for the very first time!
- Exclusive card game - collect and play wirelessly against other PSP owners.
- Unlock an all-new secret character!
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT