Get more information about Super Monkey Ball Adventure.
The popular Super Monkey Ball series is rolling out a whole new adventure with all-new party games, 50 new puzzle levels, and an intriguing in-depth Story Mode. In the Story, a young prince and princess from opposing kingdoms traveled to Jungle Island and quite accidentally fell head over heels in love. But their kingdoms are unhappy places completely lacking in joy, and thus, their marriage is forbidden. It is up to you to travel between five incredible islands as AiAi, MeeMee, Baby, or GonGon spreading cheer and increasing the kingdom's happiness, so that this love struck couple can be together. Grab some friends for Party Mode, use your newfound spell casting powers to become invisible, climb walls, and much more - and above all, let the adventure begin!
- 3 Gameplay Modes. Story Mode, Challenge Mode, and Party Mode.
- 60 new characters. Encounter and interact with 60 intriguing characters across five fun-filled kingdoms.
- Multiplayer party games. Unlock party games with bananas and play Monkey Target, Monkey Tag, Monkey Cannon, Monkey Bounce, Monkey Race and Monkey Fight.
- New realms. Collect bananas and cast spells in Adventure Realm or solve unique challenges set by the characters of the kingdom in Puzzle Realm.
- Transfer saves between PSP and PS2. Continue playing while you save.
- Play with friends. Enter Party Mode with up to 4 players and battle it out turn-based style or in split-screen mode.
- All-new Spell casting ability. Newfound powers allow you to morph your monkey ball into a block of wood to float, suction cups to climb walls, go invisible, and much more to help you progress through the game.
Playing Xbox One games on somebody else's console will also require a check-in every hour. Full Story
- Posted Jun 6, 2013 3:41 pm PT
Xbox boss Don Mattrick believes concerns over connectivity are overblown, recommends Xbox 360 for those without an Internet connection. Full Story
- Posted Jun 11, 2013 5:52 pm PT