Get more information about Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 2.
Welcome to the strange world of Lyndbaum: a sacred land linked to four magical dimensions. In Cliff, a village situated high atop a precipice, lays the ruins where the evil Summon Creature Goura is confined. It retains a terrible and hideous power, and as such, only a select few are allowed to enter the Chamber of Seals, let alone approach the ruins entrance.
One fateful day, a cheerful youth—having lost a little wager—guides a childhood friend to see the Seal of Goura. However, this friend's true intentions emerge, and the wicked creature is released. To seal Goura one more time, a long lost sword is needed…The hunt for the Daemon Edge now begins.
- Over 20 hours of intense gameplay, including multiple mini-games, including Boss Rush mode, and much more!
- Forge, upgrade, disassemble, and repair weapons to create the ultimate arsenal!
- With the aid of a Guardian Beast, create and carry over 200 different weapons!
- Interactive fantasy world with endless puzzles and clue-solving to become a hero!
- Use magic, weapons, and skill to win battles and improve Craftknight ranking!
- Help and befriend the abundant inhabitants of Cliff to uncover all the story plots!
Playing Xbox One games on somebody else's console will also require a check-in every hour. Full Story
- Posted Jun 6, 2013 3:41 pm PT
Xbox boss Don Mattrick believes concerns over connectivity are overblown, recommends Xbox 360 for those without an Internet connection. Full Story
- Posted Jun 11, 2013 5:52 pm PT