Get more information about the game.
Capcom's legendary fighting series heralds a new generation of games in Street Fighter EX3. Awe-inspiring realism and unbelievable graphics bring the world of Street Fighter to life in this amazing tag-team free-for-all. Choose from 16 characters to play one-on-one, two-on-one, and even one-on-three battles. Loaded with four modes of play and new enhancements like the Critical Parade and Emotional Flow super moves, Street Fighter EX3 is the champion of tag-team fighting.
- The legendary fighting series meets the power of the PlayStation 2.
- Unbelievable tag-team battles with 16 playable characters.
- Four modes of play--Original, Arena, Character Edit, and Training.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT