Get more information about Strawberry Shortcake: The Four Seasons Cake.
The annual Strawberryland baking contest is only a few days away and everyone is eager to create the berry best cake of all. This year Strawberry Shortcake has teamed up with her girlfriends to try to win the coveted strawberry-cup, given to the winner of the contest. They decide to create something completely new: a berrylicious four seasons cake - the biggest cake Strawberryland has ever seen! To make the cake they must travel through the four seasons to collect the ingredients they need as well as lots of strawberries - that's where you come into the picture! 'The Four Seasons Cake' is a traditional jump'n'run game spiced up with lots of funny and challenging elements. Players are invited on a colourful journey throughout Strawberryland where they are able to step into the footsteps of Strawberry Shortcake and all her girlfriends to play a unique adventure that's all about friendship, fantasy and fun! Use your special abilities to avoid tricky enemies.
- Travel around Strawberryland in Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter to collect the ingredients for the biggest cake of all time!
- Collect all the strawberries throughout the game in order to win the baking contest, but replay levels if you didn't get them first time around
- Play through a total of 32 fun levels of jump'n'run gameplay with lots obstacles and collectibles
- Unlock an additional 4 secret levels
- Complete 4 tough challenges with the help of Strawberry Shortcake's girlfriends including flying on a butterfly, river dancing on a floating tyre and driving on a snowmobile!
Emmy-winning writer Jon Vitti, who penned "Mr. Plow" episode of The Simpsons, working on 2016 film based on Rovio's game. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 12:23 pm PT
Bankrupt publisher hoping to bring in at least $22 million from upcoming asset auctions. Full Story
- Posted May 23, 2013 9:43 am PT
Network journalist acknowledges one-sided violent video game report; invitations to Bungie and the Entertainment Software Association were declined. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 10:45 pm PT