Get more information about the game.
Lead the Republic army in the epic Clone Wars as Anakin Skywalker, Mace Windu, and Obi-Wan Kenobi. Your directive: stop the Separatists from reassembling an ancient Sith weapon of mass annihilation.
- Take over where Episode II ends during the epic Clone Wars.
- Undertake missions ranging from intense close combat engagements to enormous large-scale battles.
- Pilot over five unique craft (Republic gunship, speeder bike, fighter tank, assault walker, and even a maru) against 30 combat units.
- Play four entirely different multiplayer modes: team-based strategy, deathmatch, king-of-the-hill, and co-op endurance.
- Engage in 16 single-player missions on six expansive worlds.
- Xbox Live - Play with up to eight players over the Internet, communicate with other players through voice chat, play Conquest Mode with new exclusive weapons and commands.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT