Get more information about the game.
Spyro is taking PS2 by storm.
Everyone's favorite dragon is leaping onto the PS2 in a brand new magical journey through Dragon Realms. Vibrant graphics, lively animations, and new multiple breath weapons, make Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly an unforgettable PS2 adventure.
Gnasty Gnorc and Ripto are back with a plan to steal the Dragonflies of the Dragon Realm. With help from new and old friends, Spyro must avoid obstacles, jump on platforms, ride vehicles, collect gems, and find a way to return the Dragonflies and restore order to the Dragon Realm.
With new powers like electric and bubble breath, new characters, vehicles like tanks, UFO's, rockets, and surfboards, and over 30 levels of unique environments including rainbows, tornadoes, monsoons, and snowflakes.
Spyro PS2 offers innovative, enhanced gameplay and a truly "Next-Gen" experience.
- Dynamic Dragon Breath - Spyro's breath weapons now include fire, ice, electricity, and even bubbles.
- Countless Hours of Gameplay - Over 25 levels, each with unique weather environments including rainbows, tornadoes, monsoons, and snowflakes.
- Classic Spyro Action - Avoid obstacles, jump onto, ride vehicles, collect gems, and ultimately foil Gnasty and Ripto's evil plan.
- All-New Vehicles - Navigate through worlds on Tanks, UFO's, and Planes.
- Brand New Collectibles - In addition to the classic gems, players will now need to catch more than one hundred dragonflies.
Content you might like…
Even the biggest fans of Spyro are going to have a hard time enjoying this game.
- Nov 15, 2002
Users who looked at this article also looked at these content items.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT