Get more information about Spaceforce: Rogue Universe
SpaceForce is an RPG space simulation with a heavy focus on ship development, an immersive universe, and freedom of choice. Players will have the opportunity to engage in trade, exploration, combat, crafting, questing, and diplomacy in addition to ship development and player activities. Players can choose between 10 professions and more than 14 spacecraft. They can earn money and experience points in order to advance to higher levels. Since A.I. plays a crucial part in SpaceForce, it will create a unique playing experience throughout the game.
- Diverse character professions including trader, soldier, spy, scientist, headhunter, doctor, pirate, policeman, etc.
- 10 distinct civilizations, each with different starting locations and characteristics.
- Individualized modification of ships including speed, targeting system, weapons, shields, armor, and more.
- Unique NPC personalities, each designed to make their own decisions based on circumstances.
- Advanced particle system with collision, allowing for special effects such as glass, smoke, heat, shock wave, and more.
- A dynamic and innovative 3D space environment replete with stars, planets, moons, asteroids, comets, black holes, and more.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT