The only good to come out of the Disney/Lucasfilm deal is the possibility of seeing Star Wars characters alongside Marvel characters in the next KH game. Although it seems I am the only one to want this.
This week's social share has a variety of quirky stories; Military training for the Zombie Apocalypse, World of Warcraft cosplay that doesn;t look real, and a pumpkin playing tetris!
Tech & Social Briefing
- Emotional experience through a gameplay world
- Experimenting with video games as drugs
- What does the Disney buyout mean for LucasArts' gaming catalog?
- The Game Console Is Dead. What Will Replace It?
- Rage tools coming soon?
- Ray Villafane's Zombie Pumpkin Garden at NYBG
- US military forces train for zombie apocalypse prank
- Disney to make new 'Star Wars' films, buy Lucas co
- Hobbit airline safety video prepares your flight to Middle-earth
- Arnold Schwarzenegger returns as Conan the Barbarian
Play Tetris with this pumpkin!
Content you might like…
This weeks Social Share, Halo 4 goodies and gimmies, Windows 8 Update info, and more!
- Nov 7, 2012
Users who looked at this article also looked at these content items.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT