This week's social report takes on minecraft goodies, Halo wedding, cosplay, free to play games on the go, and more.
Tech & Briefing
- Getting rid of email at the workplace
- Mobile smuggling is more popular than ever
- Dangerous Minds on Facebook's "bait and switch" for publishers
- Facebook and Twitter apps with the latest Xbox 360 dashboard?
- Game Devs say iPad Mini is good for gaming
- ESRB simplifies ratings process for downloadable games
- Nintendo reveals baffling solution for Wii U's in-game chat
- US judge dismisses majority of PSN class-action lawsuit
- Don't install Doom 3 BFG on Xbox 360
- Resident Evil 6 Gets a patch thanks to the critics and players
- GOGís Two Cents On Retro Mania, DRMís Demise
Content you might like…
This week we're sharing Anonymous getting ruffled, Indie Bundles for buying, Free to Play games, killer Hutch Bunny Babes, and of course Geekie Gimmies!
- Oct 17, 2012
Users who looked at this article also looked at these content items.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT