This week's social report takes on minecraft goodies, Halo wedding, cosplay, free to play games on the go, and more.
Tech & Briefing
- Getting rid of email at the workplace
- Mobile smuggling is more popular than ever
- Dangerous Minds on Facebook's "bait and switch" for publishers
- Facebook and Twitter apps with the latest Xbox 360 dashboard?
- Game Devs say iPad Mini is good for gaming
- ESRB simplifies ratings process for downloadable games
- Nintendo reveals baffling solution for Wii U's in-game chat
- US judge dismisses majority of PSN class-action lawsuit
- Don't install Doom 3 BFG on Xbox 360
- Resident Evil 6 Gets a patch thanks to the critics and players
- GOGís Two Cents On Retro Mania, DRMís Demise
Content you might like…
This week we're sharing Anonymous getting ruffled, Indie Bundles for buying, Free to Play games, killer Hutch Bunny Babes, and of course Geekie Gimmies!
- Oct 17, 2012
Users who looked at this article also looked at these content items.
Emmy-winning writer Jon Vitti, who penned "Mr. Plow" episode of The Simpsons, working on 2016 film based on Rovio's game. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 12:23 pm PT
Bankrupt publisher hoping to bring in at least $22 million from upcoming asset auctions. Full Story
- Posted May 23, 2013 9:43 am PT
Network journalist acknowledges one-sided violent video game report; invitations to Bungie and the Entertainment Software Association were declined. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 10:45 pm PT