Get more informaiton about Silent Hill Experience.
Unique among all PSP products available on the market, The Silent Hill Experience combines a variety of media - comics, music and movies to deliver a complete behind-the-scenes look at the popular Silent Hill franchise. Using an intuitive 3D interface, Silent Hill fans will be able to view all-new digital interactive comics, listen to music from the long-running series of Silent Hill video games, and watch exclusive video content, including an interview with the director of the highly-anticipated Silent Hill motion picture.
- View over 2 hours of digital comics based on the popular Silent Hill comic series presented with haunted music
- Includes the acclaimed comic series Silent Hill: Dying Inside and a brand new Silent Hill story The Hunger
- 20 unforgettable music tracks selected from series' producer and music composer Akira Yamaoka
- Exclusive video interview with the director of the Silent Hill movie Christophe Gans and series' music composer Akira Yamaoka
- Rare video content from previous Silent Hill games
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT