Get more information about Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner.
Raidou Kuzunoha is a private detective in Japan's Taishou Period of the 1910s and 1920s, but he's much more than just a well-dressed crime scene investigator; he also has the power to capture and conjure demons to do his bidding. Take control of Raidou and his otherworldly companions, guide them through thrilling episodes of action and intrigue, and learn the incredible secrets of the Soulless Army!
- Detailed real-time combat sequence with swords, guns, combo attacks, and devilish helpers!
- Photorealistic graphics that transport the player to 1920s Japan!
- Puzzle-solving with the use of carefully chosen demonic powers!
- Character design by legendary illustrator Kazuma Kaneko!
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT