Get more info on Scene it! Twilight.
Scene It? Twilight brings the immense universe to your living room, and tests your knowledge and wits! Trivia and Twilight fans alike will love the hours of fun as you challenge friends and family to see whose Twilight knowledge reigns supreme. Scene It? Twilight features all new questions, movie clips and several challenging puzzle types, giving you a trivia game overflowing with images as well as audio and video clips from the world you know and love.
- Rich mediaand#8208;based trivia content: Over 500 multiple choice questions based on movie clips, music and audio from the Twilight movie
- New user interface: The new Scene It? Twilight Wii version presents a new look and feel from the DVD game
- Motion functionality: The first Scene it? game featured on the Nintendo Wii gaming platform. Use your Wii Remote to buzz in and beat your opponent!
- New gameplay modes: Single and multiand#8208;player (Wii Version Only) modes and new scoring systems keep the game close, exciting and accessible to everyone
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT