Get more information about Ruff Trigger: Vanocore Conspiracy.
The Vanocore Corporation is about to invade the Tyke System market with a new genetic engineering product: the Piglot, a tender little pet destined to replace puppies and kittens in every home.
The Vanocore spaceships full of Piglots get sabotaged by a mysterious character and precipitate on the Endust planet where the indestructible and extremely expensive Piglots are scattered and dispersed.
The Vanocore twins, owners of the homonymous Corporation, entrust the Boss P.I. Agency with the delicate task of rescuing the two loads of Piglots together with a large quantity of test tubes full of a liquid called Green Stuff: only possible nourishment for the pets.
Ruff Trigger, best bounty hunter of the Boss Agency, is chosen for the difficult task. It's up to him to comb the two areas where the spaceships have crashed, in order to rescue all the Piglots. Cecily, Ruff's tough female cat colleague at the Boss Agency, will help Ruff on his mission...
- Compelling storyline involving dozens of missions and submission
- 3 large worlds to explore for an average of 20 arcade-style levels of frenetic action
- 2 playable characters to alternate during the game with different playability features
- Experience points to gain access to nine devastating weapons payable using the Tykels released from each creature killed during the mission
- Advanced hand to hand combat system with different attack combinations and damage typologies thanks to power-ups you'll be able to pick up during the adventure
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT