Get more information about the game.
Join anti-Umbrella search and pursuit team agent, Bruce MacGavin, as he encounters a new layer of Umbrella's insidious activities. In this all-new Resident Evil first-person action-shooter, you must search, sneak, and use battle moves to regain control of a sea-jacked cruise ship lost in the Atlantic. And should you find yourself trapped amongst hordes of zombies and mutant beasts, your aim better be dead on or you're gone.
- An all new Resident Evil storyline.
- First-person, seamless navigation and combat.
- Weapon upgrades as you progress through the game.
- An intense blend of action and puzzle solving.
- Sharp graphics and intuitive gameplay.
- Guncon 2 light guncontroller compatible.(Also supports DualShock 2 Controller.)
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT