Get more information about the game.
A month and a half have passed since the mansion lab incident. The secrets come back to haunt you in Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. Join Jill Valentine in her attempt to escape a nightmarish city in ruins. Trapped. Help her flee from hordes of flesh eating zombies, hideous mutants, and a relentless new nemesis. You'll soon discover that you must rely on cunning and brute force to stay alive. It's even more horrifying than you ever imagined beat it to stay alive!
- More zombies, more terror, and even more evil.
- Challenging enemies that come back to life at any time.
- Face off against the most terrifying mutations stalking the streets of Raccoon City.
- A unique new drama which reveals more details of Umbrella Corporation's devious activities from the Resident Evil saga.
Emmy-winning writer Jon Vitti, who penned "Mr. Plow" episode of The Simpsons, working on 2016 film based on Rovio's game. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 12:23 pm PT
Bankrupt publisher hoping to bring in at least $22 million from upcoming asset auctions. Full Story
- Posted May 23, 2013 9:43 am PT
Network journalist acknowledges one-sided violent video game report; invitations to Bungie and the Entertainment Software Association were declined. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 10:45 pm PT