Get more information about the game.
A month and a half have passed since the mansion lab incident. The secrets come back to haunt you in Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. Join Jill Valentine in her attempt to escape a nightmarish city in ruins. Trapped. Help her flee from hordes of flesh eating zombies, hideous mutants, and a relentless new nemesis. You'll soon discover that you must rely on cunning and brute force to stay alive. It's even more horrifying than you ever imagined beat it to stay alive!
- More zombies, more terror, and even more evil.
- Challenging enemies that come back to life at any time.
- Face off against the most terrifying mutations stalking the streets of Raccoon City.
- A unique new drama which reveals more details of Umbrella Corporation's devious activities from the Resident Evil saga.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT