Get more information about the game.
One of the most terrifying survival horror games of all time ... Resident Evil 2 ... is finally here. In chapter one, the case of the disastrous T-virus outbreak--a mutagenic toxin for use in biological weapons--was eventually closed but the experiments were far from over. Now a new virus runs rampant. Control the destiny of Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield as their nightmare begins when a biotech terror unleashes itself in Raccoon City. If the suspense doesn't kill you something else will.
- Two separate adventures - Play as Leon or Claire in an all-out struggle for survival.
- Loaded with hidden items and vital information about the Resident Evil saga.
- Adjust the intensity of the game according to player's skill and experience.
Emmy-winning writer Jon Vitti, who penned "Mr. Plow" episode of The Simpsons, working on 2016 film based on Rovio's game. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 12:23 pm PT
Bankrupt publisher hoping to bring in at least $22 million from upcoming asset auctions. Full Story
- Posted May 23, 2013 9:43 am PT
Network journalist acknowledges one-sided violent video game report; invitations to Bungie and the Entertainment Software Association were declined. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 10:45 pm PT