Get more information about the game.
When Globox accidentally swallows the Lord of the Dark Lums, Rayman must face the Hoodlums, a bumbling yet deadly army of evil bent on recovering their leader from Globox and overtaking the land. Rayman's only recourse? Quest to find a cure for the manic Globox, scour the land for unearthly new powers, and win the allegiance of a fierce warrior-tribe known as the Knaaren. Dive into Rayman's bizarre fantasy universe and unleash wicked powers against the Hoodlum army in this combat-crazy platform adventure.
- Knock-Down, Drag-Out, Totally Chaotic Combat - Blast into battle with the fanatic Hoodlum army, hordes of outlandish creatures, and huge transforming bosses. These villains are trained to take you out with merciless group-fighting tactics--you'll need killer strategies to survive the chaos.
- Wreak Havoc with the Power of Rayman - Take the universe by storm with Rayman--the only hero with no arms, no legs, and the world's most stylin' helicopter hair. With a blazing arsenal of time-based powers and Double-Fist fighting action, Rayman's ready to rip the Hoodlum army a new one.
- Voyage into a Bizarre Cartoon Fantasy - Experience Rayman's world and overdose on zany comedy and eye-popping visuals. Explore hyper-stylized environments, interact with deliriously strange characters, and unravel a story of epic proportions.
Emmy-winning writer Jon Vitti, who penned "Mr. Plow" episode of The Simpsons, working on 2016 film based on Rovio's game. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 12:23 pm PT
Bankrupt publisher hoping to bring in at least $22 million from upcoming asset auctions. Full Story
- Posted May 23, 2013 9:43 am PT
Network journalist acknowledges one-sided violent video game report; invitations to Bungie and the Entertainment Software Association were declined. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 10:45 pm PT