Get more information about the game.
R: Racing Evolution is an extraordinary action racing experience featuring authentic licensed cars and daring, real-world tracks. Combining awesome graphical quality and high performance driving physics with a spectacular storyline, R: Racing Evolution chronicles the intense competition and deep rivalries found only within the professional racing circuit. New exciting features such as the Interactive Driver AI System and in-game radio communications bring players closer to racing action than ever before.
- Licensed real-world vehicles allow for upgrades and modifications.
- 14 tracks from real-world and fantasy locations.
- Multiple racing styles, including GT, Rally, and Drag.
- Five game modes including Racing Life (Story Mode), Event Challenge, Time Attack, Arcade, and Versus.
- New Interactive Driver AI System enhances realistic racing situations.
- In-game radio communications - incoming transmissions from crewmembers and rival drivers.
- Reward Point System allows for power-ups and unlocking new cars.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT