Get more information about Pro Evolution Soccer 2008.
The world's most popular soccer game is back under a new name, Pro Evolution Soccer 2008. Formerly Winning Eleven, PES 2008 builds upon the competitive spirit embodied by its predecessor with some major improvements. PES gamers will discover a more immersive, vivid soccer experience than they've ever played! PES 2008 features new animations, new clubs and leagues and on-line play! Above all else, the new "TeamVision" AI system is more intelligent than ever. Hot-shots will have plenty of new moves to show-up their opponents, or get shown-up so tape those ankles!
- PES's pursuit for realism is evident with improved long-range and close-range ball control, passing and player-specific moves.
- Master League and Cup Modes are built up even better than last year's game.
- New teams like club favorites Spurs, Newcastle, Anderlecht and Basel plus national sides from England, Brazil, Portugal, Greece and Scotland.
- Features the proprietary AI system TeamVision offering the most intelligent competition available.
Playing Xbox One games on somebody else's console will also require a check-in every hour. Full Story
- Posted Jun 6, 2013 3:41 pm PT
Xbox boss Don Mattrick believes concerns over connectivity are overblown, recommends Xbox 360 for those without an Internet connection. Full Story
- Posted Jun 11, 2013 5:52 pm PT