Get more information about the game.
Get ready for fast, futuristic racing as you strap yourself into a supersonic flying craft and take on the competition. On the track and through the streets, race against a variety of characters, each with their own personality, racing style, and friends or foes. Fly around the track at breathtaking speeds of 1,000 miles per hour in single player and multiplayer action, including split screen, and system link.
- Unique competitors - From decommissioned war droids to spoiled rich kids, interplanetary playboys to robot political activists, each opponent has their own attitude and style.
- Take it to the streets - Take your supersonic blade off the track and challenge an opponent to a one-on-one illegal race on city streets filled with ramps, tunnels, obstacles, and more.
- Develop your driving skills, learn new tricks, and continue to shave seconds off your best times as your experience evolves.
- Multiplayer - Once you have honed your skills, race against your friends and find out how good you really are.
- Realistic damage - Panels buckle or are wrenched off, hydraulics will malfunction, smoke will plume from the blades, and you'll have to avoid debris that falls off other craft.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT