Get more information about the game.
Delivering a blend of atmospheric survival horror and intense first-person shooter action, Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi immerses players in the terror of an ancient gothic castle full of vampires. With the monstrous undead lurking around every corner, players must search through the shadowy halls and dank dungeons of a massive castle to free their imprisoned friends and family. ... failure to rescue the prisoners will not only result in their death, but in the resurrection of an ancient supernatural being who will threaten all of mankind.
- Highly intense first-person shooter survival horror.
- Enemies appearing shock-style from everywhere.
- A massive gothic castle with hundreds of rooms await your arrival.
- The random architecture generator changes the layout of the castle and location of the characters every time you play.
- Nonlinear gameplay where different parts of the castle can be explored in whatever order you want.
- Pick up and bring your foes down with classic vampire slayers like holy water, crucifixes, and wooden stakes, or old-fashioned firearms like flintlock guns and muskets.
- Some vampires can only be slain with specific weapons, which challenges the player's weapon tactics.
- Spine-chilling scores and sound effects seamlessly orchestrated to keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Eerie 3D graphics with real-time lighting, grainy screens, fog, and mist to give you that classic horror feel.
Emmy-winning writer Jon Vitti, who penned "Mr. Plow" episode of The Simpsons, working on 2016 film based on Rovio's game. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 12:23 pm PT
Bankrupt publisher hoping to bring in at least $22 million from upcoming asset auctions. Full Story
- Posted May 23, 2013 9:43 am PT
Network journalist acknowledges one-sided violent video game report; invitations to Bungie and the Entertainment Software Association were declined. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 10:45 pm PT