Get more information about the game.
Need for Speed is back and faster than ever in Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2. Engage in the next generation thrill of arcade racing with the spiritual successor to the highly acclaimed, award-winning Need For Speed III Hot Pursuit.
Drafting on its award-winning legacy, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 stays true to the heritage of housing a stable of exclusive and exotic cars from the world's most coveted licensors including Ferrari, Porsche, and Lamborghini--to name a few.
Become the "Champion Road Racer" by conquering numerous racing events, all carrying rewards such as: cars, tracks, and high performance upgrades. The game challenges the driver to dodge traffic, police, and natural elements in high speed and high style--true NFS style. Evade any cops encountered, as getting busted just might end your career.
- Over 20 of the most coveted licensed exotics.
- Be victorious in over 60 different racing events to become the "Champion Road Racer."
- Dynamic lighting and real world reflections bring the cars and tracks to life.
- Realistic, detailed environments bring to life elements from the real world - rain, brush fires, sunbeams, and dust storms.
- Maneuvering exotic super cars through traffic and police at upwards of 160 mph puts you on the edge of your seat.
- Open world environments and shortcuts allow for intense off-road excitement.
Content you might like…
This file gives you a Ferrari Enzo in Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2.
- Jan 5, 2004
Users who looked at this article also looked at these content items.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT