Get more information about the game.
Feel the explosive power of the NBA with total player control.
From blowing down the lane with unreal quickness, to rising high above the rim, to slamming down with unstoppable power, NBA Live 2003 lets you live your dream of NBA super-skilled superstardom.
- Revolutionary Hand Control - Unprecedented control over both hands lets you make lightning-quick steals, monster shot blocks, and ankle-breaking crossover dribbles.
- NBA Speed, NBA Power - Hundreds of new animations, including new signature moves that showcase the explosive drives and thunderous jams of the NBA.
- Explode on the Break - Pump up the tempo and wear down your opponent with well-executed fast breaks.
- D" Up - With amazing control and new shot blocking animations, swatting with authority can be just as fun as making a huge dunk.
- Ground-Shaking Rebounding - The battle for the ball gets physical with over 30 all-new rebounding animations.
- As Smooth as It Gets - At 60 frames-per-second, the action is smoother and faster than ever before.
- NBA Coaches in the House - All the NBA head coaches are courtside in full 3D, reacting--and sometimes overreacting--to the on-court action.
- The Show within the Show - Over 50 new cut scenes, from a coach jawing at the ref to bench players erupting as a sweet "3" beats the buzzer.
- Stylin' Old-School Uniforms - Gear up like hardwood legends--check out uniforms of the Elgin Baylor/Jerry West-era Lakers, Dr.J's New Jersey Nets, and more.
- Not the Same Ol' Play-By-Play - More than 5,000 new lines keep the commentary fresh throughout the entire live season.
- The Sounds of the Game - Get in the game with all-new player and coach dialogue during gameplay.
Playing Xbox One games on somebody else's console will also require a check-in every hour. Full Story
- Posted Jun 6, 2013 3:41 pm PT
Xbox boss Don Mattrick believes concerns over connectivity are overblown, recommends Xbox 360 for those without an Internet connection. Full Story
- Posted Jun 11, 2013 5:52 pm PT