Get more information about Nascar 07.
Take risks, be rewarded, and become a champion with NASCAR 07. Use skill and instinct during the most intense race situations as you control the outcome by avoiding disastrous wrecks and flying debris. Every driver—and every race—takes on the characteristics of real-life NASCAR, from the aggressive style of experienced veterans to the reckless approach of the rookie drivers. With all-new speed blurring and realistic spark and smoke effects, feel your heart pump and your pulse race as the all-out drama and intensity of 190-mph racing comes at you like never before with NASCAR 07.
- Drive with Confidence—Build up the all-new Momentum Meter by surviving the most dangerous situations in NASCAR racing to improve handling and increase speed.
- Improved Car Handling—Adjust your car to handle exactly how you want with a user-friendly sliding scale for complete control behind the wheel.
- All-New Driver Ratings—Compete against a wide range of drivers with specific attributes—from inexperienced rookies to talented veterans. Your experience on the track is different every time.
- Double Your Winnings—Put it all on the line by wagering cash against real-world drivers. Use winnings for significant upgrades or scramble to climb out of a hole when losing big.
- Absolute Adrenaline—Experience 190-mph intensity like never before with all-new speed effects that fully deliver the exhilarating action of NASCAR.
- Qualify For a New Ride—Take on a new 1-on-1 time trial racing experience with driver Kenny Wallace to earn special contracts in the Fight to the Top mode.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT