Get more info on this game.
MotorStorm's breakneck racing festival moves to the unpredictable terrains and harsh temperatures of Alaska. In true MotorStorm style, players will throw traditional offroad driving and caution to the wind where the ultimate goal in the festival is to not only win, but to survive. Lunatics must race against vicious opponents in arctic conditions and deal with the dangerous Alaskan terrain featuring sudden avalanches, broken ice bridges and three different, and completely unforgiving, racing altitudes. The game features MotorStorm's breathtaking racing action alongside online multiplayer where you can race against other players using Infrastructure Mode on PSP system to make it to the summit of the online global leaderboards.
- Stunning environments with tracks modeled after the rugged, snow-covered Alaskan landscape creating the most treacherous racing conditions yet.
- Eight vehicle classes, including the nimble Snow Cat and more forceful Snow Plow designed to help you tackle the Alaskan terrain.
- Multiplayer Racing Action with up to eight players online via infrastructure mode as well as ad hoc racing.
- Global leaderboards to show off the top ranked players in all game modes, including single player Time Attack.
- Robust vehicle customization lets you upgrade various parts including wheels, exhaust, spoilers, sponsorship stickers, and liveries.
- Use the Photo Mode to snap and save the best action photos and send to friends.
- Customizable soundtrack that lets players add music from a memory stick to create a full list of customized tunes for each race.
Emmy-winning writer Jon Vitti, who penned "Mr. Plow" episode of The Simpsons, working on 2016 film based on Rovio's game. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 12:23 pm PT
Bankrupt publisher hoping to bring in at least $22 million from upcoming asset auctions. Full Story
- Posted May 23, 2013 9:43 am PT
Network journalist acknowledges one-sided violent video game report; invitations to Bungie and the Entertainment Software Association were declined. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 10:45 pm PT