Get more information about the game.
Make them laugh! Having learned power of laughter, the monsters of Monstropolis have created a new training game to help them practice making kids laugh. Throw, dodge, and block your way to victory and be the first to knock your opponents silly!
- 7 arenas inspired by artwork from blockbuster movie, Disney/Pixar's Monsters, Inc.
- Play as one of your favorite Monsters, Inc. characters
- Multiplayer mayhem for up to 4 players
- Players unlock hidden characters, bonus stages and mini-games
- Save capabilities on the Nintendo Memory Card
- First Time on GameCube
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT