Get more information about the game.
A collision of the world's most powerful universes!
Rule the arena of the world's two most powerful fighting universes. Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is bar-none, the most insane tag-team fighting game on the planet. An unprecedented 56 playable characters raises the bar on arcade fighting with three-on-three tag-team battles, unbelievable control, and hyper-fast animation. Pick a fight with your favorite legendary Capcom characters and superheroes from the Marvel Universe and watch the super combos fly.
- Unprecedented: A total of 56 playable characters.
- Assemble your dream team for insane three-on-three tag team.
- Various assist character types ... each with a barrage of special attributes.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT