Get more information about the game.
In 1968 the U.S. Army assigned a young sniper to the 5th Special Forces compound in Nha Tong, Vietnam. His mission: disrupt the enemy's command structure, scout Viet Cong positions, and ambush the enemy in the dead of night. For him, success depended on a rifle, a target, and a clear Line of Sight.In LINE OF SIGHT: VIETNAM your job is to locate elusive enemy soldiers and pick them off one-by-one. Whether patiently waiting for the enemy to show himself or delivering a pre-emptive strike, the method is the same be quick, be quiet, and be careful. That's what will get you home alive.
- Thick vegetation in fully detailed environments provide cover for you... or the enemy.
- Select the right weapon for the job from over 12 authentic firearms.
- Face 12 missions alone or play cooperatively in multiplayer games
Emmy-winning writer Jon Vitti, who penned "Mr. Plow" episode of The Simpsons, working on 2016 film based on Rovio's game. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 12:23 pm PT
Bankrupt publisher hoping to bring in at least $22 million from upcoming asset auctions. Full Story
- Posted May 23, 2013 9:43 am PT
Network journalist acknowledges one-sided violent video game report; invitations to Bungie and the Entertainment Software Association were declined. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 10:45 pm PT