Get more information about the game.
Will tomorrow come for Earthlings?
By the end of XXII century, Earth civilization has achieved unbelievable progress in space exploration and colonization. A number of solar systems had been colonized in previous century, and Galaxy expansion has begun with establishing colonies at the key planet systems nearby. First contact with extraterrestrial civilizations has occurred in 2140 AD, resulting in formation of Confederation, the union of several Earth colonies that declared independence from the mother planet and allied extraterrestrial civilizations. At the beginning of XXIII century, Earth federation has encountered the Tiglaary, an ancient expansionist race, which has conquered numerous worlds across the Galaxy. The conflict seemed to arise, as Tiglaary considered Earth federation to be its rival. Tiglaary forces were superior in technology and experience, and Earth has lost all of its star colonies after several major defeats. By the third quarter of XXIII century Tiglaary invaded Sun system, and Earth civilization faced its collapse. Gaining the victory over Earth star fleet in the last major space battle at Mars, the invaders took control of main communication routes. Earth forces were decentralized and war split into local conflicts. In the game you are the lieutenant of federal army, blocked in a still resisting garrison of Pluto colony. Cut off from any supplies, you are not likely to survive the next month.
- Kreed: Battle For Savitar is an add-on to Kreed. Features:
- more new levels see the shadows of unknown planets and scary passages where danger awaits;
- several new monsters and characters more dangerous than before!
- new weapons like shocker and laser gun
- breakable glass and monitors even more realistic than before
- new improved physics engine
- rag doll physics for monsters and characters
- player abilities now include leaning and pulling up, and that allows more interactivity
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT