Get more information about the game.
Now is your chance to fulfill Dr. John Hammond's dream by successfully designing and managing the ultimate dinosaur theme park.
Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis allows gamers to create the most amazing theme park the world has ever seen. As the first ever fully 3D action/sim, Operation Genesis gives players two games in one. Either build the ultimate dinosaur theme park or engage in 12 action-packed missions that will truly test your gaming skills. Dream it. Build it. Survive it. This truly is Jurassic Park ... your way.
- Lifelike 3D dinosaurs that hunt, fight, feed and flock in realistic fashion.
- Twelve unique, action-packed and sometimes death-defying missions.
- Twenty-five dinosaur species, including Tyrannosaurus, Velociraptor, and Triceratops.
- Easy-to-use world builder allows you to create a lush jungle environment.
- Dramatic environmental effects, such as twisters and tropical rainstorms.
- Multiple gameplay modes and camera views.
- Ten original music tracks from John Williams' Jurassic Park score.
Content you might like…
Take a look at some direct feed footage of Jurassic Park: Project Genesis from Universal's E3 B-roll in this clip.
- Jun 4, 2002
Users who looked at this article also looked at these content items.
Playing Xbox One games on somebody else's console will also require a check-in every hour. Full Story
- Posted Jun 6, 2013 3:41 pm PT
Xbox boss Don Mattrick believes concerns over connectivity are overblown, recommends Xbox 360 for those without an Internet connection. Full Story
- Posted Jun 11, 2013 5:52 pm PT