Get more information about the game.
Currently under development with Acclaim Studios, Interview with a Made Man is based on real-world events and will allow players to assume the role of Joey Verola as he is indoctrinated into the dark world of organized crime and relive his life every moment, every kill as he rises through the ranks to become a "Made Man". Being shown behind closed doors at E3, Interview with a Made Man was created in conjunction with renowned Mafia expert and author David Fisher, who has 10 best-sellers to his credit, including Joey the Hitman: The Autobiography of a Mafia Killer and Hard Evidence, for which he was the only reporter to ever be granted full access to the FBI's famed crime lab. Fisher is currently working on a new novel that brings together for the first time, legendary FBI Agent Joey "Donnie Brasco" Pistone and former Mafia Family head Bill Bonnano.
Interview with a Made Man will feature:
- Game created in conjunction with David Fisher, an accomplished author and respected authority on the Mafia, who possesses unparalleled knowledge and access into the inner workings of organized crime;
- Authentic Mafia-inspired gameplay scenarios, including bookmaking, racketeering, loan sharking, hijacking, assassinations, numbers running and high body count family wars;
- Over 25 weapons to master, including a Beretta, shotgun, machine gun and more;
- Full complement of melee weapons chairs, pool cues and balls, bats, telephones in the environments that can be used to wreak havoc, unleash pain and gain respect;
- Human shield/disarm mechanics for taking cover and getting out of sticky situations;
- Cinematic camera direction, celebrity voice talent (to be announced shortly) and a licensed music soundtrack from the 60's, 70's and 80's;
- Picture in Picture system, providing the player with greater awareness of the in-game action;
- Motion-captured animations from leading stunt men for greater realism;
- 20 diverse and fully-deformable environments;
- Acclaim Studios' proprietary physics and rendering engine, resulting in ultra-realistic character behaviors, lighting and environments;
- Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound.
Playing Xbox One games on somebody else's console will also require a check-in every hour. Full Story
- Posted Jun 6, 2013 3:41 pm PT
Xbox boss Don Mattrick believes concerns over connectivity are overblown, recommends Xbox 360 for those without an Internet connection. Full Story
- Posted Jun 11, 2013 5:52 pm PT