Get more information about the game.
It is up to you to successfully build and maintain a farm while befriending the people in town. The best part is...you can do it anyway you want! There is no set path to following...you are in control of how you want to accomplish your goals. Do nothing...nothing happens, do something and something WILL happen!
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town is the most advanced Harvest Moon for a handheld to date! All the elements that fans have grown to love in the Harvest Moon series are all in Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town! Tons of vegetables to plant and harvest?raise different animals?marry the woman of your dreams and start a family?create your own personal adventure!
- Revisit the Popular World of Harvest Moon: Back to Nature!
- All of Your Old Friends will be there!
- New Events and Mini-Games!
- Raise Animals, Grow Vegetables, Make Friends and Fall in Love?
- Traditional Harvest Moon Game Play with many new Surprises!
- A World of Surprising Possibilities with the Link System!
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life's "Forget-me-not Valley" and Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town's "Mineral Town" are a world apart from one another...by using the link cable, these two towns can become connected! Villagers can travel back and forth, new exclusive events occur and many new surprises will happen!
Playing Xbox One games on somebody else's console will also require a check-in every hour. Full Story
- Posted Jun 6, 2013 3:41 pm PT
Xbox boss Don Mattrick believes concerns over connectivity are overblown, recommends Xbox 360 for those without an Internet connection. Full Story
- Posted Jun 11, 2013 5:52 pm PT